ClickFunnels is an all-in-one online marketing and sales platform used by thousands of marketers around the world. It is trusted by many and industry leaders to easily create and optimize sales and marketing funnels. It’s a great online sales funnel builder but there are solid ClickFunnels alternatives ⇣ out there.
Clickfunnels is an all-in-one marketing and online sales funnel tool that can help you build advanced sales and marketing funnels. You can create landing pages, sales pages, opt-in page, capture page, webinar funnel, membership sites and much more, with the end goal being to convert traffic and generate leads and increase revenue.
- Best overall: GetResponse ⇣ is a solid landing page builder and marketing automation platform. GetResponse is the best alternative to ClickFunnels as it comes with the email marketing and marketing automation capabilities ClickFunnels have, but at a much cheaper price.
- Best overall, Runner-up: Leadpages ⇣ is a tool primarily focused on building perfect landing pages that convert. It can’t fully replace ClickFunnels but when integrated with an email marketing platform, Leadpages is a cheap alternative to ClickFunnels.
- Best “WordPress” alternative to ClickFunnels: Thrive Themes ⇣ is basically a bundle of WordPress plugins that does what ClickFunnels do. It’s a lot cheaper than ClickFunnels but the main downside is you have to use WordPress and you have to host it your own site.
There’s a lot about ClickFunnels that marketers love but it’s not a one size fits all kind of a tool. If you are looking for better/cheaper alternatives to ClickFunnels, below I will share with you 8 of the best alternatives to ClickFunnels.
What is ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels is a platform that allows you to easily build marketing funnels using drag-and-drop. It used to take hundreds of hours and a lot of experience to build marketing funnels. But with ClickFunnels, it’s as easy as clicking a few buttons.
ClickFunnels lets you create:
- Squeeze page funnels.
- Automated webinar funnels.
- Product launch funnels.
- Sales funnels (built-in shopping cart and integrates with your favorite shopping carts).
- Membership site funnels.
- And loads more.
At least that’s the idea. In reality, it does require a lot of work to set up a funnel with ClickFunnels but it’s a lot less if you were to do it on your own from scratch.
Benefits of ClickFunnels
If you are new to marketing and have never sold anything before, building a marketing funnel can soon become a nightmare. ClickFunnels provides you a simple platform to build and host a marketing funnel. If you decide to build one with ClickFunnels, it would take you hundreds of hours and a lot of money.
Main features include:
- Drag & Drop page builder that lets you build pages inside sales funnels without a single line of code.
- Built-in email autoresponder called “Actionetics”.
- You can also setup an affiliate program with ClickFunnels with the help their inbuilt “Backpack” .
- Built-in shopping cart that allows you to track your customers orders. You do not need to sign up for another shopping cart service.
- Create funnels to send potential customers to the right product and follow up with them after purchase.
- Send follow up emails and SMS messages.
- Include memberships and logins in your site.
- Design forms to gather the info you want.
- It comes with a comprehensive database of 20+ ready-to-use templates.
Clickfunnels is great suite of tools, but it might not be what you need right now or too expensive for your taste.
If that’s the case and you are on the hunt for the best ClickFunnels alternatives then here below is a list of sites like ClickFunnels you need to check out.
Best alternatives to ClickFunnels
- Official website: www.getresponse.com
- A cross between an email marketing tool and funnel builder.
- Allows you to automate your entire marketing funnel easily from one singular platform.
GetResponse is an advanced yet cheap all in one marketing automation platform. The platform comes with email marketing, marketing automation, landing page builder, and sales funnels.
Autofunnel is a recent feature and it lets you create automated, step-by-step funnels to build landing pages, automated emails, selling products, recovering abandoned carts, to earn you more money.
Why Use GetResponse Instead of ClickFunnels
If you want to be able to automate your entire marketing funnel from one place, GetResponse is the way to go. Plus it costs a lot less.
They allow you to build an entire marketing funnel (including landing pages and popups and webinars) from one platform then allow you to automate it all.
ClickFunnels vs GetResponse
If you want to be able to switch your email marketing platforms, then go with ClickFunnels. Their platform integrates with almost all the popular email marketing platforms out there including GetResponse.
- Official website: www.leadpages.net
- LeadPages aims to simplify the process of building landing pages as much as possible.
- Choose from over 200 free templates or buy one from their marketplace that has thousands more to offer.
Leadpages is an advanced and powerful landing page builder tool that comes with a suite of features that make sure that the pages convert, and make you money.
Why Use Leadpages Instead of ClickFunnels
If you want a simple way to create high-converting landing pages without writing any code, then go with Leadpages. All their templates have been tested and are proven to convert. You get over 200 free templates to choose from so you never have to start from scratch.
ClickFunnels vs Leadpages
Leadpages only allows you to build landing pages, not entire complex and automated marketing and sales funnels. If you want to be able to control your entire funnel from one platform, go with ClickFunnels.
- Official website: www.instapage.com
- Instapage’s customer base sees an average of 22% conversion rate with their landing pages.
- Offers tools and a lot of features to help you easily build and optimize your landing pages.
Why Use Instapage Instead of ClickFunnels
Instapage offers a very simple platform that is easy to learn and start using from the get-go. Unlike most of the other landing page builders in this list, Instapage’s interface is the simplest of all and the easiest to learn.
Why Use ClickFunnels Instead of Instapage
ClickFunnels offers many more tools than Instapage and integrates with a lot of applications that your business may already be using. ClickFunnel hosts your entire funnel for you.
- Official website: www.unbounce.com
- A landing page builder built for designers. Works a lot like design software like photoshop.
- Easily build professional and split test landing pages.
Why Use Unbounce Instead of ClickFunnels
Unlike ClickFunnels which aims to be the all-in-one platform for building a marketing funnel, Unbounce is a platform to create and test high-converting landing pages. Unbounce specializes in creating beautiful landing pages that convert visitors into money.
Why Use ClickFunnels Instead of Unbounce
If you want a platform that helps you manage your whole marketing funnel in one place, then go with ClickFunnels.
- Official website: www.builderall.com
- An all in one platform that helps you build your online business.
- Tools to help you build a website, market your products, and email marketing.
Why Use Builderall Instead of ClickFunnels
Builderall is a tool that aims to help Entrepreneurs start their online businesses without spending thousands of hours managing a thousand different tools. It allows you to build a website for your product and landing pages. It also offers tools to manage your Email Marketing and to help you Automate Everything.
Why Use ClickFunnels Instead of Builderall
Unlike Builderall, ClickFunnels is a marketing tool. It allows you to manage and automate your entire marketing funnel from one platform.
6. Thrive Themes
- Official website: www.thrivethemes.com
- Offers easy WordPress Plugins to build landing pages and conversion funnels.
- Much cheaper than ClickFunnels.
Why Use ThriveThemes Instead of ClickFunnels
With a $19 per month subscription, you get access to all the tools and plugins Thrive Themes has to offer. These tools will help you build your email list, A/B test your landing pages, and build an entire funnel on top of your WordPress website.
Why Use ClickFunnels Instead of ThriveThemes
If you aren’t interested in hosting landing pages on your own website or don’t like WordPress, then go with ClickFunnels.
- Official website: www.instabuilder.com
- A drag and drop landing page builder for WordPress.
- Comes with dozens of free templates to choose from.
- Is the cheapest ClickFunnels alternative out there.
Why Use InstaBuilder Instead of ClickFunnels
If you want full control over your landing pages and wish to host them on your own website, then go with InstaBuilder. It’s a WordPress plugin that allows you to build a funnel on your own WordPress website.
Why Use ClickFunnels Instead of InstaBuilder
ClickFunnels is much easier to learn and work with than InstaBuilder. If you have no experience building or running a WordPress site, then going with ClickFunnels makes more sense.
- Official website: www.optimizepress.com
- Over 300 Landing Page templates to choose from.
- Allows you to build Membership Portals on your WordPress site.
Why Use OptimizePress Instead of ClickFunnels
OptimzePress is a WordPress plugin that allows you to build all types of landing pages you can think of including Sales Pages, Registration Pages, and even complete Sales Funnels. The best part is that it also allows you to build a Membership Portal on your site.
Why Use ClickFunnels Instead of OptimizePress
ClickFunnels is much easier to learn and start using than OptimizePress. With OptimizePress you have to manage your website on your own.
Best ClickFunnels Alternatives: Summary
So, what’s better than ClickFunnels?
If you want a good alternative competitor to ClickFunnels, then I highly recommend going with GetResponse. It is the best “like for like” alternative to ClickFunnels out there. It offers all the features ClickFunnels has to offer.
If you want more control over your landing pages, and be able to build perfect and converting pages, then go with Leadpages. It’s made specifically for building landing pages that convert, but integrated with an email platform it’s a really good alternative, and cheaper too.
Finally, if you are a WordPress user then Thrive Themes should be your only option to consider. It’s a bundle of plugins you install on your WordPress site and can create all types of landing pages, opt-in pages, sales pages, and entire funnels.