Hoje comparamos HostGator vs Vai Papai, duas das maiores marcas de nome no setor de hospedagem. Qual deles vai ganhar? Continue lendo para saber mais sobre cada empresa e quem leva o troféu para casa.
Eu posso apostar todo o meu dinheiro que você não quer acabar com uma empresa de hospedagem que o deixará louco. Ao criar um negócio on-line que depende do seu site, você precisa do melhor absoluto e nada menos do que isso.
Você não pode pagar períodos de inatividade, velocidades lentas do site, ou mau suporte ao cliente quando você está parado. Você não quer gastar seu orçamento com um host que cobra taxas altíssimas por recursos que você nem precisa.
No que se segue HostGator vs GoDaddy Na comparação, analisamos fatores importantes, como recursos, desempenho, velocidade, preços e muito mais. Nosso objetivo é ajudá-lo a escolher o serviço de hospedagem de sites certo para suas necessidades.
HostGator vs GoDaddy: TL: DR
O GoDaddy é o verdadeiro vencedor aqui hoje. Eles oferecem uma gama mais ampla de serviços que ajudam você a começar a correr sem precisar ir a outro lugar. Graças a mais de 40 soluções perfeitas para iniciantes e profissionais da Internet, o GoDaddy fornece todas as ferramentas necessárias para iniciar um site e prosperar.
Eles oferecem soluções como registro de domínio, uma variedade de pacotes de hospedagem, email marketing, lojas on-line, gerador de nome comercial e tudo mais. Graças a um extenso catálogo de produtos, GoDaddy é um provedor de hospedagem mais conveniente que o HostGator.
Ao mesmo tempo, HostGator é um forte candidato e um ótimo host. You can't go wrong with HostGator thanks to cheap price plans and more support options. That being said, let us learn more about each host in the next section.
HostGator vs GoDaddy: Main Hosting Features
Now, let us compare HostGator vs GoDaddy in terms of features. Which web hosting company offers you more features at the same price point?
Let's begin with HostGator.
Recursos do HostGator
HostGator is a renowned web hosting company that has been in business since 2002. Over the years, they have mastered their craft and offer you plenty of features and options to get you up and running quickly.
Here is a list of the features they offer across their plans:
- Unmetered bandwidth for shared hosting, managed WordPress hosting, and dedicated server hosting plans
- Flexible easy to use control panel
- Unlimited sub-domains, FTP accounts, and email accounts
- 99.9 garantia% uptime
- No contract with a 45-day money-back guarantee
- certificados SSL
- Free HostGator website builder
- Free website and domain transfers
- $100 Google AdWords credit after spending $25 on Google advertising
- $100 Bing Ads credit (The offer is not available for Windows hosting, optimized WordPress, resellers, VPS or Dedicated Server clients)
- 1-click installer for WordPress, Joomla, Magento and over 70 other scripts
- Automatic weekly off-site backups
- Domínio grátis por um ano
- Free SEO tools for shared hosting business plan
- VPS hosting – 3 plans with 2 GB to 8 GB RAM, 120 GB to 240 GB disk space, 2 cores to 4 cores CPU, and 1.5 TB to 3 TB bandwidth
- Dedicated server hosting – 3 plans with 8 GB to 30 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD to 2 TB HDD or 512 GB SSD to 1 TB SDD, 4 Core/8 Thread Intel Xeon-D CPU to 8 Core/16 Thread Intel Xeon-D CPU, and Linux or Windows OS
- Dirigido WordPress hosting – 3 plans with 1 to 3 sites, 100k to 500k monthly visits, and 1 GB to 3 GB backups
- registro de domínio
- 24/7/365 award-winning support
How does GoDaddy stack up against HostGator in the features department? Let us see.
De acordo com o Builtwith, GoDaddy is the largest domain registrar and website hosting company in the world powering at least 44 million websites.
They have been in business since 1997 and understand the rules of the game. They are pros by all rights and offer a vast product catalog that helps you to create a website and get in front of your audience.
Below, find a list of what to expect:
- GoDaddy website builder with a free plan (meaning you can launch a free website right away e.g. yourname.godaddysites.com) However, you need a paid plan to connect a custom domain name e.g. yourname.com and enjoy advanced features such as accepting orders
- Shared hosting – 4 plans with 30 GB to unlimited storage and unmetered bandwidth
- Nome de domínio gratuito para o ano 1
- Free Office 365 email for 1 year
- Certificados SSL Gratuitos
- Subdomínios ilimitados
- 1-click installers for WordPress, Joomla, Magento, and over 170 other scripts
- 1-click purchase of additional resources (CPU, RAM, I/O, etc.)
- Flexible easy to use control panel
- Daily backups for all annual plans
- Unlimited FTPS accounts
- Auto responders
- Unlimited email accounts via web mail
- Tempo de disponibilidade 99.9% garantido
- Expert hosting support available 24/7/365
- Self-managed VPS hosting – 4 plans with 1 to 8 CPU cores, 1 GB to 16 GB RAM, and 20 GB to 400 GB storage. Linux only
- Reseller hosting – 4 plans with 2 to 4 CPUs, 4 GB to 16 GB RAM, 90 GB to 240 GB storage. WHMCS- ready
- Dirigido WordPress hosting – 4 plans with 1 website, 30 GB to unlimited storage, 25k to unlimited monthly visitors, free access to premium WooCommerce extensions (Ecommerce plan only) and so much more
- Pre-built sites and drag-and-drop page editor in Manage WordPress hospedagem
- One-click migrations
- Dedicated server hosting – 4 plans with 4 CPU cores, 4 GB to 32 GB RAM, 1 TB to 2 TB RAID-1 storage, unmetered bandwidth, and 3 dedicated IPs
- 24/7/365 expert support
- E-mail marketing
- Registros de nomes de domínio
- Domain name generator
- Business name generator
- Hospedagem de e-mail
- DNS Premium
- Express malware removal
- GoDaddy Auctions, where you can bid on, buy or sell domain names
- Lojas online
- 30-day money-back guarantee for annual (or longer) plans. 48-hour money-back guarantee for monthly plans
- E muito mais
O vencedor é: Vai Papai is hands-down the winner in the features department. They offer you a wider range of hosting features, as well as other services that will help you to build a website, get online, and market your site successfully.
HostGator vs GoDaddy: Speed & Performance
Speed and performance are vital factors to consider when choosing a website hosting company.
Great website page speeds help you to rank well in Google and other search engines, in turn driving more traffic to your business.
Additionally, good page speeds are crucial in offering a good user experience on your site. Nobody wants to wait for ages before your site loads.
As such, great speeds help you to reduce bounce rates and convert mere visitors into paying customers.
That being said, how does HostGator vs GoDaddy compare concerning speed and performance speed?
GoDaddy has an average uptime of 99.6% in several tests, with HostGator one-upping it with a 100% uptime. Here, HostGator wins.
In an independent test using Pingdom Tools, GoDaddy outdid Hostgator in terms of page speed. Hostgator had an average page load time of 2.03 seconds from three tests. In a similar analysis, GoDaddy had an average page load time of 1.24 seconds.
To test how each web host performs under strain we used K6 to perform a load impact test. HostGator returned inconsistent results but didn't perform too poorly. On the other hand, GoDaddy delivered consistent results throughout.
O vencedor é: Vai Papai again takes the trophy for speed and performance, except for uptimes. The difference between HostGator vs GoDaddy in terms of uptime is, however, small.
HostGator vs GoDaddy: Support
Things break all the time when you're running a website. At times, it is your fault. Perhaps you installed a script or deleted something that broke your site.
Other times is not your fault at all. A hacker might deface your site after gaining access to your admin dashboard or server.
Other times, something as good as a traffic spike might slow or take down your website, leaving you with a bad taste in the mouth.
The point is you will run into some problems once in a while as you run your website. Website errors are inevitable.
At these times, you want to know that your web host has your back with reliable customer support.
You can tell a lot about a company by the support they provide. So, HostGator vs GoDaddy, who saves the day in customer support?
Both HostGator vs GoDaddy offers all the usual support options. You get 24/7/365 live chat, phone, ticket system, and knowledgebase.
I tried their live chat times and a HostGator support agent instantly, which is impressive. GoDaddy, on the other hand, took up to 5 minutes to get back to me.
I got answers to my questions at both companies meaning their teams are quite knowledgeable. I found HostGator chat personal, persistent, and faster – precisely what a beginner needs.
Their support reps kept reaching out to me with follow up questions. GoDaddy guys weren't bothered to follow up after answering my initial questions.
O vencedor é: In terms of support, HostGator wins fairly. They also offered more support options, such as video tutorials. Still, support from both hosting companies was above average.
Planos e Preços
Many people usually spring for the lowest price in town. You want to save a buck or two, right? But just like insurance, you don't want to cut corners with your website hosting.
Both companies offer reasonably priced plans be it shared hosting or dedicated server hosting.
HostGator offers you:
- 3 shared hosting plans costing between $2.75 and $5.95 per month
- 3 Gator website builder plans that cost between $3.84 and $9.22 monthly
- 3 gerenciado WordPress hosting plans ranging from $5.95 to $9.95/month
- 3 VPS hosting plans that will set you back between $19.95 and $39.95 a month
- 3 dedicated server hosting plans with a price range of $89.98 to $139.99 per month
Vai Papai oferece-lhe:
- 4 shared hosting plans that cost between $4.33 and $19.99 per month
- 4 GoDaddy website builder plans between $10 and $25 monthly
- 4 gerenciado WordPress hosting ranging from $6.99 to $15.99 per month
- 4 VPS hosting plans costing between $4.99 and $69.99 per month
- 4 dedicated server hosting plans between $94.99 and $134.99/month
Best value for money: From these prices, it's apparent that HostGator is more cost-effective than GoDaddy. Remember that HostGator offers you $100 Google AdWords and $100 Bing Ads credit to kickstart your advertising efforts. For what you're getting for the low prices, they offer you the best value for money.
HostGator vs GoDaddy: Pros & Cons
Lastly, let us cover the pros and cons of HostGator vs GoDaddy.
Profissionais do HostGator
- Linux and Windows OS plans
- 99.9 garantia% uptime
- Cheap shared hosting plans
- Free advertising credits
- Migrações gratuitas do site
- Fast 24/7/365 support
- -Dia 45 garantia de devolução do dinheiro
Contras do HostGator
- Long commitment period if you'd like to enjoy discounts
- No Windows OS for VPS hosting
- Tricky pricing after the first term
- Poor backups
- Free domain name with all annual plans
- Free hosting + website
- Bons recursos de segurança
- Free dedicated IPs
- 1-click backups and restore
- 99.9 garantia% uptime
- -Dia 30 garantia de devolução do dinheiro
- 1-click resource scaling
- You must commit for the 3-year term to benefit from the promotional prices
- Limited live chat support
- Upsells at checkout
HostGator vs GoDaddy: Summary
Nos dias de hoje HostGator vs GoDaddy comparison post, we've learned a lot about two of the most popular website hosting companies out there.
GoDaddy offers you more products to create, host, and market your website. HostGator doesn't offer as many products, but their hosting packages are cheaper and a bit generous than GoDaddy's.
In terms of speed and performance, GoDaddy outdid HostGator, but the difference is small. Both companies offer exceptional support.
At the end of the day, it's a matter of personal preference. I would go for GoDaddy web hosting.