Zyro is a powerful website builder tool that makes it easy for anyone to build a beautiful website or launch an online store. Here I explore and explain the Zyro pricing plans, which plan is right for you and ways you can save money before signing up.
Zyro is a website builder that lets you design and launch your website without any technical knowledge. It can help you build almost any kind of website you want. You can use it to create a blog, a portfolio site, or even an online store.
Zyro Pricing Plans
Zyro offers plans for all budgets. If you are just starting out, Zyro offers a cheap Basic plan that can help you get your website online.
|Cost Per Month||$4.99||$6.99||$19.99||$28.99|
|Web Storage||1 GB||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Free Domain Name||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
| Advanced Marketing |
| Basic eCommerce |
| Advanced eCommerce |
What do you get?
Dozens of Professional Templates
Zyro offers dozens of professional templates ready to be customized and deployed. They offer templates for every industry. They even offer templates for landing pages and resumes. Whatever industry your website may be in, there’s probably a template that will help it stand out.
You can customize all aspects of any of the templates. From colors and typography to the layout, you can customize everything you want to make your website’s design stand out and suit your brand. If you don’t like any of the templates, you can create your own designs using Zyro’s simple drag and drop interface.
AI Writer Tool
You need some content on your website to tell your visitors what your business does. If you don’t want to write your website copy on your own, you could spend thousands of dollars hiring a copywriter or you could let Zyro’s AI Writer tool write the copy for you.
Now, it may not be able to compete with the best copywriters in town but it can help you save dozens of hours of writer’s block by generating your website copy for you.
You can have it generate copy by picking your website category and entering a couple of details. This tool can save you dozens of hours and help you launch your website right away.
All templates available on Zyro are fully mobile responsive. They look great and work smoothly on all devices.
The Zyro builder is optimized for mobile phones and small screens, so all your design changes will look great on small screens without you having to touch any code.
Zyro makes it easy for you to launch your website but it doesn’t stop there. It also makes it easy for you to grow your online business. All Zyro themes are optimized for search engines, so your website can easily rank on the first page of Google. But that’s not all. It offers many integrations that can help you grow your business.
One such integration is Google Analytics, which lets you see detailed analytics of where your website traffic is going, what they are buying, and how you can get more sales. It also offers one-click integration for Google Tag Manager.
Zyro makes it easy for you to create Facebook ads by offering an easy integration for the Facebook Retargeting Pixel. It lets you display targeted ads to people who visit your website on Facebook. This way, you can advertise to people who visit your website but don’t buy anything.
Another great integration Zyro offers is Facebook Messenger Live Chat. Rather than pay thousands of dollars for Live Chat software such as Intercom, you can add a Messenger Live Chat button on your website so you can help out your customers at any time.
Sell Anything Online
Whether you want to sell an online course or physical products, you can create an online store and start selling whatever you want with Zyro. Starting an online store used to take months and cost a lot of money. With Zyro, you can do it in minutes.
Just pick a template that suits your brand, customize it, upload your products, and that’s it! You have just launched your online store. Zyro can help you build and launch your online store within minutes. Don’t mistake Zyro for just a basic website builder, it can help you launch and grow a full-blown eCommerce business.
Zyro comes with a simple dashboard where you can manage your catalog and your inventory. It even integrates with shipping providers so you can automate your online store. It will also automatically manage your shipping, delivery, and tax for you.
The best part about starting an online store with Zyro is that it helps you sell everywhere on the Internet. Once you upload your products to your website, you can not only start selling your products on social media sites such as Facebook and Instagram but also on marketplaces such as Amazon.
Which Zyro plan is right for you?
Zyro offers a free starter plan and four different premium plans and if you are trying to pick between them, it can get a little confusing.
But don’t worry, I will make it easy for you to pick the perfect plan for your business.
The Basic plan is right for you if:
- You are just starting out: If this is your first time launching a website, I recommend going with the Basic plan. It comes with everything you need to launch a basic website such as a portfolio or a blog. And it will save you some money in the beginning as you won’t get that many visitors in the first couple of months.
The Unleashed plan is right for you if:
- You are a small business: If you are a business such as a restaurant or an agency that doesn’t sell online but want to showcase your products and services, you might want to go with the Unleashed plan as it offers many advanced marketing tools that will help you grow your websites such as Facebook Retargeting Pixel, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and more.
- Your website will get a lot of visitors: If you think your website will get a lot of visitors every month, you might want to start with the Unleashed plan as it offers unlimited bandwidth and storage. It can handle thousands of visitors to your website easily.
- You want a free domain: The basic plan doesn’t come with a free domain. All the other plans including Unleashed come with a free domain for the first year.
The eCommerce plan is right for you if:
- You want to start an online store: If you want to start an online store, you need to start with this plan as the Basic and Unleashed plans don’t include eCommerce features.
- You are just starting your eCommerce journey: If you don’t already have a lot of customers and aren’t expecting thousands every month right from the start, I recommend starting with this plan as it will save you some money in the beginning months. It comes with everything you need to launch and manage an online store. And when your site starts growing, you can always upgrade to the eCommerce+ plan.
The eCommerce + plan is right for you if:
- Your online business is growing: You might want to switch to the eCommerce+ plan once your online business starts getting some traction. It can handle a lot more customers than the eCommerce plan and comes with advanced features such as Abandoned cart recovery and product filters.
- You want your website to be available in multiple languages: eCommerce+ is the only plan that supports multiple languages. On this plan, you can easily add multiple languages to your website. This plan will help you build a multilingual website without any additional 3rd party plugins.
- You want to sell on social media platforms: Many social media sites such as Facebook and Instagram let you add links to your products, so people can visit your website to buy your products. If you want to sell your products on Facebook and Instagram, this is the only plan that supports it.
- You want to sell on Amazon: Zyro can help you create and sync listings for your products on Amazon. Once you connect your online store to Amazon, Zyro will automatically create listings for your products on Amazon and it will sync any changes that you make to your products with your Amazon listings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Zyro offer a free plan?
Zyro lets you build and create a website free or cost, however, if you want to get access to all the features including the advanced ones, you will need to subscribe to one of Zyro’s premium plans.
Does Zyro offer web hosting?
All Zyro pricing plans including the free one come with free managed cloud hosting. All premium plans except the Basic plan come with unlimited cloud storage and bandwidth.
Can I use a domain name I already own?
All Zyro premium plans (not the free plan) let you connect a domain that you currently own.
Can I cancel my subscription anytime?
You can cancel your Zyro subscription whenever you want by contacting the customer support team. You will have access to the Zyro builder as long as your current active plan lasts and then you will not be charged.